Top 5 Things to Do in Islamorada
Islamorada, Florida is one of the most beautiful places in the US. With its crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches, it’s no wonder why so many people flock to this paradise each year. Whether you want to take a leisurely stroll on the beach or an adventurous dive into the deep sea, here are 10 must-do activities when visiting Islamorada.
1. Snorkeling & Scuba Diving – The beautiful coral reefs off the coast of Islamorada make it a great spot for snorkeling and scuba diving. There are plenty of outfitters in the area that can provide you with all the necessary gear and instruction you need for a safe and enjoyable experience underwater.
2. Fishing – From deep sea fishing to fly fishing, there are plenty of options for anglers in Islamorada. Charter boats can be hired to take you out for a day of fishing on the open water, or you can rent your own boat if you’re feeling more adventurous!
3. Paddleboarding & Kayaking – Paddleboarding and kayaking are popular activities in Islamorada due to its calm waters and abundance of wildlife. Rentals are available so that you can explore the area at your own pace.
4. Jet Skiing – Jet skiing is another fun activity that visitors can enjoy in Islamorada’s warm waters! There are multiple rental companies around town that offer jet skis for hourly or daily rentals.
5. Visit the World Famous Islamorada Sandbar – Self Explanatory, get on a boat and spend an afternoon at this magical place!
Looking for the best day of your vacation? Here in the Florida Keys it’s on a 5 star, private boat charter with Island Adventures! Let’s go snorkeling on Islamorada’s fabulous coral reefs. Choose dolphin watch or eco tours, even sightseeing, and bar hopping all wrapped up with a stop on the World Famous Islamorada Sandbar. You choose the activities and call 305-394-1436 or visit GOislandadventures.com to book your best day ever, RIGHT NOW!